MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Location: file:///C:/D157B22B/file5387.htm Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii"
Ali̵= 7;s 55 with Glycerol Methacrylate
High purity Glycerol Me= thacrylate material, developed to give enhanced performance specifically in response to demands from contact lens users.
Lenses are extremely durable and can be worn= for variety of regimens due to the materials very high water retention characteristics. The comfort level and high water retention makes the lens ideal for:
• Dry Eye condition.
• For wearers exposed to VDU radiation.
• For wearers working in Air Conditioned environment.
The lenses have also quickly found favour with wear= ers prone to protein deposition on lenses as it has been found to be extremely resilient to protein build up. The other advantages include:
• UV blocker (blocks harmful ultra violet radiation).
• Visibility= tint (handling tint).
• Non-Ionic (resists deposits).
• Durable &a= mp; Resilient (new formulation makes the material highly durable and resistant = to
• Comfort (material qualities combined with Flexilens uni= que lens design makes for a high level
of comf= ort).
• Nature : Terpolymer based = on Glycerol Methacrylate.
• Water Content : 58% @ 20°C
Transmission : 95% minimum
Strength : 6.61 Kg/cm².
• Elongation= to Break : 212